Saturday, September 27, 2008

Umm you work?


Im working again on a Saturday, making this my 12th day of working in 14 days, awesome. Im wearing dirty pants but I dont have a hangover. But lets talk about a certain dare that took place on Thursday. The bet was can I drink a bottle of wine from Grand Central to the Beacon Train stop? Its about 90 mins so its no big deal. Well I asked Curtis to grab me a bottle b/c I was in a rush to catch the train so I ended up getting a magnum of red and still tried to complete the mission. I was one glass shy of victory. While I was waiting for Matt to pick me up I snapped this awesome sun shot and was listening to some Hank Williams with a tear in my eye. It was def a good time. Umm Ryan Adams ruled or so I was told and he played for ever. Babefamfade till the day we die...

6 comments:

Sea Bee said...

BABEBABEBABE Killin the fade Fam!!!!

Mo said...

"Babefamfade" the new "powerfaded." That's great. Loser Face.

jrrrr. said...

shit babe you tryin to get fammed out, fade?

AEL said...

shouldn't this be titled "soo.. do you work?"

Mo said...

yo jerbabe you boys go in and outta powerfade famfade fades like ladies change they underpants. word to the mother ship yoooo.

GhetoBurd said...

I like how this post turned into a chat about slang...idiots...ha