Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BabeFamFade





SOOOO I went on vacation for ten days and spent time with pretty much all of my friends. Spent time in ALbany, Buffalo and Rochester...Thanks to anyone that let me crash on their couch, sleep with their cat and drink their beer...It was def an amazing trip. Then we had Kevin and Sarahs wedding, shit blew my mind. Deertick played we danced and sang. I got a killer tan sitting poolside for 3 days. Ended the party with a night with the Felice Bros...long story short words can not explain what went on nor should they. If you missed it...lets not kid ourselves but you blew it.

XO

3 comments:

m said...

you're blowing it. see you thurs.

Mo said...

Put up something new. I'm bored with you...

Mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.