Thursday, September 25, 2008

Im SOOOOOOOOO Boring

Ok so not that anyone cares but I think about writing everyday but...Just dont feel like it. I think a lot has to do with my lack of Camera which I was told by my sister that I was getting one. I have this bunk phone now and the picture quality aint really worth a shit so no photos from this hobo.

Lets see, Ive been working a lot. The kids are back to school so its been kinda crazy, people have been visiting up a storm, My best buds helped end summer on Monday and had themselves a happy get older day...XOXO Kevin, Matt, Pat and also Chip.

Ive been lurking this dude Ted Barrows blog as of late and he writes these rather long but very entertaining posts. Until I get a camera I think that I might start doing the same, so everyone can hate this blog even more....haha.

Going to see Ryan Adams tonight at the Egg. It better be a party or Im kicking someones ass.

No comments: