Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Year Baby

SO i made it...One year down. I was kinda surprised that I made it thru the summer...But traveling so much and not skating will keep me alive I guess. I have to say that it was one of the fastest years of my life with so much going on...SO many good memories and a few bad ones that will seem to cloud my mind forever but whatevs. Ive gotten to experience some really great stuff over the past year. And I have little to no regrets, only the fact that Im so lazy during the week and I dont get to see certain people enough,Pats...SOrry Bud. I also just got a dig cam so I hope to be posting more photos and starting to update daily again...not that it matters. Umm heading to Albany for the weekend for the Parks 5 year Anniversary and what nots should be a pretty awesome. Its Fall dummies best time to skate...

3 comments:

AEL said...

this sounds like you are writing it at the end of the year/new year. well you are, because today is Roshashahana and thats the Jewish New Year. ya!!

GhetoBurd said...

Yeah so what...I like to party so I can have as many News Years as I like...thank you very much...ha

AEL said...

thank YOU very much.