Friday, April 18, 2008

A realllll Catch...


I should be on a train right now on my way to a Comic Convention but I think its is good idea to drink beers all night. Yesterday a girl that comes to my work said she was surprised that I had tattoo's b/c I seem like a really smart and intelligent person not the tattoo type. I had to laugh and I wanted to say nope i'm the tattoo person who gets drunk every night...but I didn't. Kids are funny. Umm I can't wait to see my new baby niece who's suppose to exit her chambers today...SO yeah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

comic convention? wtf.. how about the rangers game tonight you idiot. and did you already shave your play-off beard.. what the hell is wrong with you people? you think you know your friends and then they start taking pictures of themselves in bed with vaginas for faces.
I'm feeling the shirt though. xo

Mo said...

you're a fucking tool....get your ass out to the woods of woodstock and smell some real air. I'm calling Ben and Nick to make sure you get tucked in at night without a bottle. Get rid of the tampons beeeoch.