Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh BOY...

So I was thinking on my car ride to work today, that I love music and skateboarding and I work in neither field...maybe that's good or bad but man maybe I blew it being a librarian. Oh cool I have a masters degree and I "help" people but what do I do. I'm a servant for the public. I don't love what I do but I don't hate it. I think that people think that its OK to live like this and I guess it is. I pay my bills and I buy what I want but I'm broke and forever in debt. I long to be a vagabond seeking out new things and places. But I'm stuck....sooo whawha to me. Anyway go out and get some before it gets you.

3 comments:

Mo said...

We get paid to read! F#@$ the public and work in a school!! I feel like I'm in a band everyday. The kiddies would love u. Stop sapping and be positive for once.

Mo said...

umm one more lil piece of library heaven. if this doesn't get you off i don't know what will...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrrZpbvI20&feature=related

Anonymous said...

it's all relative. Even peeps with money are fucked (heath ledger comes to mind), depression has no boundaries. I'm 30 and skated for 18 years still love it but I had to move on. I'm trying to figure shit out everyday.