Monday, April 21, 2008

Mondays...whats really good. NOTHING

Umm I feel like crap as usual. Drinking makes me a sickly weak person and helps me hate my life and self even more than I already do. I have something wrong with me, where I go into auto pilot when I drink. For example Im really drunk at this party and it was 3:45am so i had to leave so i could go to the bar before is closed. All the while I'm not sure what I really did at the party for 4 hours and dont really remember the bar either, but some how I made it home safe and sound. A wise woman once told me that "God looks over babies and Drunks" I'm really starting to argee with that. Other than that over all an awesome weekend. I'll have some photos up soon from the Spring Break Contest that Billy Rohan put on this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you drink you're only cheating yourself over...and over....and over....and over...and over....
Drinking gets boring after awhile (but you still do it) and then your 40 and your a creepy noone on an empty subway at 3:30am and nobody invites you to parties anymore because they feel too sorry for you. Why should your friends help you? Why bother with changing? What's the point? Right? It's too hard I guess....it takes too much self love.

I don't mean this to you, I like your blog. I just understand. I don't mean to disrespect you. I hope your doing okay.

XO

Anonymous said...

dude Dr. Phil reads your blog.. holy shit well done man!

GhetoBurd said...

Yeah thats kinda crazy, I hate Dr. Phil too. Yeah Im at the top of the Powerfaders List, which is right next to the loser ex boyfriend list...

Mo said...

being 40 and a creept noone sounds perfect! drink up!