Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm SOOOO Boring...

History repeats, cause present wont repent...4 days without a shower or a glass of water. Deetick and a boat on the water. Brothers on the low. Mad Dog in the house. No photos. Im so boring...always have been. No creativity. No booze for 6days then had the weekend of the summer. Sometimes you gotta live. Thanks Jer. Jaws is gone...Heartbreaking. Kicked out of Enids? Never, thanks Pats. No Camera but I swear I'll post something other than my rants. Broken window, lose of 300 plus cd's. How am i going to get a burned copy of the first Brand New album again...Guilty pleasures are long gone. Mixes...gone. So if any even reads this my Bday is coming up so burn me some cd's. New Couches at 512...We stay balling. Its almost Fall maybe I'll learn to skate. xo

1 comment:

Mindy Sauther said...

You can't post something like this and not expect me to do something about it. If it weren't for your old mix tapes, I would have never started listening to good music. I need a list emailed to me ASAP.