Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wine stains and no brains

So i never post anything...sorry about that. Listen to Justin Townes Earle "Mama's Eyes". Ive also been using the I-Tunes Radio feature...Maybe I'm an idiot but I never realized how awesome it is. If you didn't know now you know fam. Big shit is coming...Good Shows and Geo's wedding so I should get some better content than my jargon. If anyone has money they need to blow, send it my way because that's all I've been really doing lately...Sprained my wrist for the 3rd time last week. So I guess I've been sucking at skating too. Jeez the more I think about crap the worse my life sounds. I'm addicted to coffee again...xo

5 comments:

M E L I $ $ A said...

at least you're not vegan. i miss you.

Anonymous said...

nice update. i listened to the song finally.

AEL said...

i guess back to being addicted to coffee again= "i want to die" again.

GhetoBurd said...

Its funny you mention that b/c I do want to to die...maybe its the coffee's fault...

Unknown said...

This is wonderful Damon.