Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ok from yesterday....

I have been a fan of Jason Lee's acting career for the past ten years...He seems to do the right thing...I mean My Name is Earl, is no 413 Hope St...but it’s good. BUT...J Lee is starring in the new Alvin and the Chipmunks...Come on dude. Your rich did you really need to do movies like that. You got a kid on the way or something...Well you’re getting paid for it so you better being giving Danny Renuad a raise and I mean a big one. Am I right or what, I just think that we have a connection to Mr. Lee and I feel like he owes the skateboarding community something. So for every bad movie he does he should give Half to Danny and the rest to me. Not that Danny knows me I'm just saying I'm sure homie could use the money and Mr. Lee has it...

No comments: