Friday, December 14, 2007

Jim's Steak Out

Sorry for no Photo but I couldn't find anything worth using on the web and shitbrick Buckley has yet to build his desk so we can use is scanner...But I just want to talk about Buffalo's very own Jim's Steak Out...My go to was the Frenchie with no onions or the Chicken finger with hot sauce lettuce and mayo...ohohohoh what a treat esp at 4am. At one point Craig and I had become such good friends with the sub makers that often we would get hooked up, but on one such night Craig and I broke went in and Craig puts like 3 bucks and some condoms in the tip jar and puts in his order, he looks at me and says I'm buying...I'm like OK...we order and wait and dudes like blah blah and Criags like no man its cool were good and points to the loose bills and condoms...so I have to run to the HSBC bank that is now next to Sunday and run back to Jims to pay...point is condoms are not currency and Jims is pretty awesome...Seen some good fights and harassed some really awesome chicks...XO to Jim's I miss you Friend...

No comments: