Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This Time Tomorrow

Chris Mulherns new video with be making its big screen debut this weekend in Philly so go check it out. Curtis will have a full part as will a bunch of other homies so support. Seasons Skate Shop is also going to be showing its 10 min video at all the premieres and the video will be included with the DVD so dont forget to BUY the video when it comes out. I think we are going to get a showing in March so be on the look out for that. So about 3 years ago we had Albanys last video B-Block Hood Rules Apply premiere about the same time of year, which was a shinning moment for Albany folks. And later the next am I got news that I had lost a close friend. You never know what will happen tomorrow make the good moments last. Ups and downs thats how it works I suppose. Try to remember the good and bad. Love you Tony...

1 comment:

Greg Lang said...

Yo Damon. I came across your blog somehow. Crazy. I hope your doing good. Hit me up homie.