Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm ALIVE


Just a Random Photo of Geo and I at FDR from 2001. Its weird I still cant skate tranny but he now kills it. Id love to see him skate it now.




Pete sent me some old photos...Im sure hes going to kill me for posting the lip slide photo , sorry Peter. Happy Late Bday...The photos are from a trip that George, Pete and myself went on around 04-05 I think...I was wrong it was 2003. except the lipper, that might be a lot older. Yup like 1997. We almost got killed by rednecks and had bums trying to sell us hookers and coke. Partied in a hotel bar for a few nights good times. I'm gonna try and post more often. Thanks Pete for the real dates of those trips.
xo

3 comments:

patrick said...

everyones partying and youre emo textn... somethings never change.

patrick said...

ps wish you still had that bud shirt

Edson Palma said...

Legal saber que faz parte da galera que pratica skate GhetoBurd.
...Realizei acrobrácias durante cerca de 15 anos aqui no Brasil, e vez em quando pratico diante do prédio onde estou morando...Dê uma olhada em meu blog RSD, que é onde divulgo boa parte do meu ofício: Desenho de Figuras Humanas. Quem sabe até ( se conseguir entender alguma coisa do meu idioma ) resolva comprar um quadro feito por mim e depois entregue via Sedex em menos de 12 horas, certo!?!

Até mais...