Thursday, May 21, 2009

GBC's little brother from the falls

it's been quite some time. i dont even know who reads this that actually knows me, but i'm in a weird mood tonight due to recent readings and a conversation with a very special person tonight so i thought id give who ever cared an update and vent a bit.
first of all
Photobucket
as of 2/13/2009 i joined the decade club in the world of skateboarding. jay found a video that john, myself and my old skate bros made in 2000. ive watched it maybe 10 times and i have this new love for skating. to see how much fun we had skating flatground in the street or old spots that are now gone....i just want to skate every day possible.
i've been reading a book called "dharma punx" and it's making me analyze my life. i dont exactly know what to do or where to go. i guess one of the biggest problems is getting over being scared and just dropping shit and leaving and exploring. i dont know. who's tired of readin this jibber jabber already? i may have lost my train of thought....yeah i did.
whatever i cant remember why i wanted to post on here in the first place. still looking for a decent portrait of tony page to use for a gheto burd tattoo so if anyone has one hit me up at zeech12@roadrunner.com
hope all is well with everyone.
may the gheto burd fly again,
jeff
Photobucket

No comments: