Friday, February 13, 2009

SO WHAT.

"We read your blog you know" Awesome quote from last weekend...its was cute. Umm Lets see mental state not set at normal...at all. SO lets talk about the new AWS video. MINDFIELD. I have to say that I back it, even the bad parts have there moments. Minus Berra, I can't deal with his fake spots. Dude needs to get dropped from all his sponsors. If it wasn't for the Berrics the dude would be dead to skateboarding. Ya'll feeling that? I haven't taken a photo in a month...I have blacked out atleast 6 times and often times do not remember coming home and I'm still alive. I might tell you a story about me and Jer someday but I'll have to clear it with him first...or let him tell it...so xoxo for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it that sweet little asian number in plum?

Computer said...

Go for it babe, I'm pretty sure most of our blog buds know about it anyway.

Sea Bee said...

yo fam, berra, dyrdek, and tyler bledsoe coud've shared a part so I'd only have to press the skip button once...ya digg.

"Why is your beanie so far back on your head bro?"

matthew nicholas said...

is it that time you guy brought home the mexican midget boy?? dude that was crazy!! i can't believe you guys did that to him!! like seriously, it's really really weird. but whatevs. i still love ya guys. xo