Monday, December 22, 2008

Whats ten days...





So last time I reported in I was on a mission to party with CB and the rest of the BFFers, well I went hard like we do here in Brooklyn and drank 2 40's on the drive up to Albany and bascially ended the trip the same way on sunday.... Twizzed was the name of the game kid...and that shot up there is straight sizzurp. I only stopoed drinking to skate on Sat at the good old park. How do I miss you. Anyway so after a weekend of being told to grow up I did just that. I'm on day number 8 without booze, thats the longest i might have gone in 6 years. I took a month off in 2002 for a summer class and I still got a D...Yeah a D awesome right, but what ever I started my new job today...I'm a bunch of peoples boss now...haha. Really tho.

3 comments:

Demetra said...

Brooklyn we go hard. You're not so bad sober. In fact you're much less creepy.

Sea Bee said...

fam i hate those people that do hand poses in pics, and looks like i was one of those, unless in a stooper was trying to learn sign language! Have a drink you'll feel better than you do now...

Anonymous said...

you self righteous cock sucker, you pick up a bottle of wine right fucking now and put it to your lips.. i don't care if you're at work or not... you think you're better than me?
on another note your mom txt'd me last night and it sounds like were eating like fucking kings the second we role into that tiny river community.. should I bring jim trees? hahah