Monday, June 30, 2008

wine wine wine make you feel so fine...


Sometimes it gets to the point where you wish you had your best friend to talk to...he was there to put his paw on your hand to lick your face to make you feel better without saying anything...his purrs would warm your chest and make you feel not so alone and whole. I miss my best friend...he was killed and I miss how much more I needed him than he needed me. I miss 2004-2005...I miss alot. Im a huge pussy "treating my wounds with some gin"...party "gun in hand and thoughts of you"...Works going to be so awesome tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll slap the shit out of ya, buck up little camper.

Anonymous said...

Waylon asked about you last night.. I swear. I drank till he stood upright, lit a smoke and asked "how's ma boy vamon?"... just saying. keep your head up asshole and your hand off the text pad.