Friday, May 30, 2008

Slacktastic voyage

So I suck and haven't posted any photos i haven't done much...Well wait thats not true. I came home from an awesome trip from Albany and broke my computer and then the next day found my car to be missing...$180 later I had my car back it was towed b/c my roomate thought it would be funny to park it in front of someones driveway...awesome. Umm but better times are here, I skated yesterday with some friends from Buffalo and Sal is staying for the Summer(maybe not true)Matt B is coming to visit and James and Jessica are getting married this weekend. So now that its TGIF...I'm glad I had such a shitty week b/c I dont really see how things could get much worse, I could get robbed or killed but really is that so bad, I have no money, I looked good with black eyes and Life sucks...so XO...

No comments: