Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Really...Yeah Really

So on Sundays at 512 Greene ave we watch Hockey and drink wine coolers. Its basically the manliest thing I do and its a great way to start out the week. But Its rather weird to drink 3 wine coolers and feel a little drink or maybe I'm just tired or it could be that fact I almost drank a bottle of jack last night who knows. Went to this weird library social thing last night and Jack was my only friend. I also hate having feelings and caring about people. I'm over it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm.. i was serious about the "cutting"thing champ.. take a razor blade to your thigh and join me in blissville. I've been doing that and throwing up my food after i eat it, shits rad and has me looking and feeling great.

GhetoBurd said...

ill note that and try it later..thank anonymous...xo