Wednesday, February 27, 2008

EAT IT IM SICK


Not much to say today...Found this photo of JP and Tony from a News Years we all spent in Canandaguia a few years ago...Def some good times...I need to start using my Polariod again...Also I hear that Mike Jackson is selling his Never Land Ranch for about 25 million dollars...yeah how can a dude that made so many awesome songs become some a freaking nutjob, for real. I dont care what kinda life you had Mike, dude you blew it. You could have been like the Richest Dude EVER...But no you turn into some freakshow...thanks a lot. And no one can disagree with me here...He was pretty awesome at one point.

1 comment:

M E L I $ $ A said...

yo michael jackson is STILL awesome! i dont give a bloodclot, he'll always be the king in my eyes.

p.s. i'm out of hiding. & i got your # from buckley. let's hang out soon.